Good for you Stephanie! Sorry to have been so absent on my comments. I had been so busy sewing and wrapping and cooking for Christmas and it seemed like even the day after Christmas was nothing but stress. I skipped church on Sunday which I kinda feel bad about, but I think I just plain needed a day to not have to worry about anything. Well, I did make chili and cornbread that night for our family dinner. I am all caught up on your posts now and I have to tell you, those words of President David O McKay (really the first Prophet for people our age) really touched me. I guess I haven't given much thought to that interview with our Heavenly Father. Yikes! I have a lot to change and repent for. Thanks for reminding me of my beloved childhood Prophet!
5 comments:
Wow, you are really earning a green thumb title!!
Maybe there's hope for me too!
I've always wanted to grow those. I love paper whites too. : )
woohoo! Looks great!
Good for you Stephanie!
Sorry to have been so absent on my comments. I had been so busy sewing and wrapping and cooking for Christmas and it seemed like even the day after Christmas was nothing but stress. I skipped church on Sunday which I kinda feel bad about, but I think I just plain needed a day to not have to worry about anything. Well, I did make chili and cornbread that night for our family dinner.
I am all caught up on your posts now and I have to tell you, those words of President David O McKay (really the first Prophet for people our age) really touched me. I guess I haven't given much thought to that interview with our Heavenly Father. Yikes! I have a lot to change and repent for.
Thanks for reminding me of my beloved childhood Prophet!
Post a Comment