Thursday, December 10, 2009

And we're off

To get Elisabeth's heel debrided. Bless Dave's heart. The anxiety I overcame twenty three years ago (driving downtown Chicago) has returned. I was going make myself take Elisabeth to the plastic surgeon at Northwestern Memorial hospital but alas I called upon Dave to take off work and drive us.

I awoke this morning at 3a.m. . To many worries. Some real, some blown out of proportion.

I think if I came up with a great million dollar idea my worries could be erased. I wish it was just that simple.

6 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I'm with you Stephanie. I HATE driving in big cities. I almost always make Don do it. The funny part of it is that Don is no better a driver than I am, he just THINKS he is. So that gives him the edge over me.

Heidi D said...

I don't like driving in big cities unless I know them really well. I can drive through Spokane, Salt Lake, and parts of Seattle. Chicago though, that's a whole different ball game.

Good luck to Elisabeth too. :)

Kristen said...

I don't like driving in the city either. I use to live in Columbus, Ohio and surprisingly enough that experience did build my confidence up in getting myself around in city driving but I still won't drive in Chicago. That is completely different type of city driving. Those people drive with speed and rely completely on fast breaking.

Lisa Christine said...

Hi Stephanie!

Elisabeth has a new 'issue' and I was hoping to see if you have any wisdom to impart concerning the subject.

Would you mind emailing me your email address so I can mention specifics (because it's a very private matter and I don't think my Elisabeth would want me sharing it publicly with the world :) )

Thanks Stephanie!

greenstan@charter.net

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!

Whitney said...

It's really 11:23 my time, so it's technically still your birthday where I'm from....Love you!