Beautiful! I only wish mine was half as good as that! : )I love all of the pictures too.
Looks like it was a very pretty party. The room was full of so many smiling faces. What a great time!
So fun! Tell Rachel congrats from me and give her a big hug!!!
Nice pictures! Was it held in your new house?
Susan, No the party was up north so it would be more convenient for Rachel's friends
What a wonderful photo collage you made. I have got to learn how to do that one of these days....
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful! I only wish mine was half as good as that! : )
I love all of the pictures too.
Looks like it was a very pretty party. The room was full of so many smiling faces. What a great time!
So fun! Tell Rachel congrats from me and give her a big hug!!!
Nice pictures! Was it held in your new house?
Susan, No the party was up north so it would be more convenient for Rachel's friends
What a wonderful photo collage you made. I have got to learn how to do that one of these days....
Post a Comment