Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Good news welcomed.

Our tree is up, decorations completed, Christmas dinner menu is on it's way to completion,.
An early present came by way of phone. Dave's lab work and carotid Doppler came back fine. Yahoo!!!


Elisabeth's foot is infection free. She will just need to have a plastic surgeon scape the callus away so she doesn't continue to get blisters. She has no feeling below her knee's so this will not cause her pain. It looks like she may attend Rachel and Ben's wedding reception as a bridesmaid in her wheelchair. Maybe we can find cute shoes to fit without her having her braces on.

We have started to work on getting healthier. Steel cut oats for breakfast . Lots of veggies and more bean protein added to our diet. Now to add the needed exercise.

Looking forward to a wonderful holiday with all my children and their families.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Wonderful news!

Enjoy this beautiful season :)

Heidi D said...

I'm really glad you shared this with us. I love to hear good news. :)

Good luck on loosing weight. It one of the hardest things to do I think.