Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Paper whites













I am thrilled with my newly acquired green thumb. The seeded lawn is coming in and the bulbs I planted in doors are thriving.
Yesterday I noticed the paper whites have started to bloom. I am tickled (white) pink. The amaryllis is doing well too.
The real deal clincher is that the green plant I have kept alive since August.
I used to laugh and say my farmer ancestors would roll over in their graves if they knew how bad I did with growing plants. Now I am happy to be redeeming myself.


Posted by Picasa


What is with my blog page? It will not let me type correctly. Sorry for the jumbled mess.




p.s. If Santa is reading this I would love a Nikon Coolpix L100 10MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom that you can find here

2 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

My newest post went all middle columny on me after I got past the first picture. I decided to find it charming and not try to fix it.
But NEXT time!

Lisa Christine said...

I hope Santa is reading this because that would be a wonderful gift!

Love the flowers. Such beauty.