I came home early from Idaho because Elisabeth had called crying (something she never does) that her hip hurt.
When I arrived at 1:30 am her temp was 104.7.
Yesterday she received two injections of antibiotics.
This morning her temp is 103.4
Waiting for the Doctor to call back.....................
This whole month has been filled with Doctors and nursing.
Sunday December 2,2009 Elisabeth’s callus and bruise that she has had for over six months began to drain.
Friday December 6,2009 she saw Dr Revivo at Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago.
He sent us to the emergency room at NW memorial Hospital because the plastic surgeon was not available.
Dr’s at ER gave her IV antibiotics took cultures and admitted her.
On Saturday December 7, 2009 we came home when they said nothing would be done until Monday and she had no infection.
On Thursday December 12, 2009 Her heal was debrided by Dr Lewis at RIC.
We were told to do wet to dry dressings three times a day and to follow up with Dr. Revivo on Monday.
On Monday December14, 2009 we saw Dr. Revivo. We were told to stop wet to dry and to apply Solosite and a dressing once a day.
On Saturday evening December 19, 2009 Elisabeth had a temp of 104.7
I gave her Tylenol and cold fluids and her temp came down to 101
On Sunday morning she was 99
Sunday evening temp spike again to 101.
Hopefully she will be better tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!
update: Elisabeth is being admitted.
update#2 My heart is breaking
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


4 comments:
Poor Elisabeth. And poor you too Stephanie. I hope things calm down enough so that your family can have some semblance of normalty for Christmas.
You and your family will be in my thoughts.
I hope everything gets better and worked out. We'll keep you guys in our prayers Stephanie.
OH, not now, right before Christmas!! I am so sorry. What a long trip this past month has been for you all.
You have all my love and prayers!
I hope you feel better Elisabeth.
Oh no! Stephanie, I am so sorry that Elisabeth isn't doing well. Please keep us posted on her progress. Thoughts and prayers....
Post a Comment