Summer 1973.
So pretty! I think Rachel looks just like you!
What a beautiful picture! I love looking at people photo album stuff.I don't know if your blog is updating itself on my sidebar. You have all of these posts I missed out on reading! I better catch up. :)
Oh la la. So charming and very beautiful. Wow.
This could be my daughter's Sr. picture. Long hair is back. You are gorgeous.thanks for the visit to my blog. What a small world it is when you put blogging AND LDS together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So pretty! I think Rachel looks just like you!
What a beautiful picture! I love looking at people photo album stuff.
I don't know if your blog is updating itself on my sidebar. You have all of these posts I missed out on reading! I better catch up. :)
Oh la la. So charming and very beautiful. Wow.
This could be my daughter's Sr. picture. Long hair is back. You are gorgeous.
thanks for the visit to my blog. What a small world it is when you put blogging AND LDS together.
Post a Comment