My MRI results are in. My rotator cuff does have a small tear. However the doctor does not feel it needs surgery at this time. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! He gave me a shot of cortisone in the joint(It did not even hurt) and a prescription for physical therapy for 6 more weeks. Oh what a relief.
I also am waiting for my blog in print. I have never been good at keeping a journal. I decided to go to blurb.com and put last year in print.
So although I started the day a little down( it was 38 degrees and raining) I am ending it relieved and at peace.
This picture of my father and sister was taken in January when we were in Florida.


3 comments:
So glad to hear the good news! :)
And I too have been working on a blurb book. I am starting just with last year....but it's taking a while to edit due to the 300 some odd posts that I have to shuffle through....ha!
That is terrific news Stephanie. Tell us how you like your blog printed.
So glad to hear all of the great news. They sound like blessings to me. :)
Post a Comment