Friday, March 27, 2009

Better Late than Never.

This wonderful man and I have shared many a year together. On more than one occasion we have been inspired separately to do the exact same thing. Case and point. When I was expecting our second child I had to count how many times he moved in an hour. While resting on the couch doing the assigned counting the TV was on an a list of credits was rolling . The name Jonathan appeared and I immediately was impressed that the baby should be named Jonathan. This was before ultrasounds were used to determine the babies sex prior to delivery. When Dave came home that evening before I could tell him my impression. He said" Today while I was at work I had the impression the baby should be named Jonathan. "
Now last night I kept having the thought we should move and return to school. I am 53 and Dave is 57. Still the thought kept coming.
This morning I went to physical therapy when I returned Dave said he had been mulling it over in his brain for two days and he thinks he should return to school. Now if all the details would come to us as well. This is not something we had been discussing. We are both thankful for Heavenly impressions that better our lives and those around us.
I pray I will have the courage and the mental capacity to act on this prompting.

2 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Going back to school is a big step....but the spirit would never lead you astray.

SuzanSayz said...

Good luck and the very best wishes for you both if you decide to do it. I think you are very brave to even contemplate it!