Wednesday, April 8, 2009

All in a days work.

Well it is done. I had the MRI of my shoulder today. Monday I will know if I am going to have a cortisone shot to the shoulder or if I need rotator cuff surgery. Then off for my annual visit to the cardiologist. Down Ten more pounds this year and a great report. (Although my poor cardiologist had a skiing accident three weeks ago. On his last day of vacation another skier plowed into him and he is suffering from a broken pelvic bone. )


I shopped today for Little Miss' birthday present. I have not been to Toys R Us in years. Is it me or has the toy store gone down hill. I could not find pieces for Little Miss' farm. I could not believe that the rooms for my first doll house are sold separately for $11 each. I did not find a dish set that I liked for her either. I then tried Tuesday Morning. No luck there either. I guess I'll try Target and Walmart next.

Then my son and his wife's granddad came by. Apparently the town he bought his house in charges per bag for garbage. They are gutting a house they have a ton of garbage. So they came down to put some of the garbage here since tomorrow is garbage day . They do not want to get a dumpster because of the cost. My son mentioned they went to the shelter and may be getting a black lab. (Oh my goodness did I hear him right.)

My Dad is back in the hospital in Florida. He has not really recovered fully from the open heart surgery. He is bleeding internally. Today they used a camera down his throat to determine the bleeding is not from his heart. Tomorrow he will have a colonoscopy. He is having fun drinking a gallon of (go lightly)tonight. Who ever names this stuff sure has a sense of humor.

I have been thinking of ways to earn more money. Trying to gather the courage to decide to return to school and running idea's of careers through my mind. I will continue to ponder and try to get more than five hours of sleep tonight.

1 comments:

Heidi D said...

Yay on the 10 pounds!

I agree with you about Toy R Us. They use to be a magical place, now they are junky and rundown. There toy selection, in my oppinion, isn't that much better than other department stores. Which doesn't make sense to me. They are huge, so wouldn't that mean the choices should be too?

I hope you start feeling better. Shoulder problems, :P. Neither solution is pleasant.