I do not have a green thumb. In fact I can't even keep house plants alive and thriving for long.
I have decided to try once again to have a garden. This is a picture of the seedlings I started last week. I am so excited. So far the broccoli, okra, and tomatoes have sprouted. I am waiting for the Jalapeno and green peppers. I hope to find success this year and be able to can and dry the extra produce.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


5 comments:
I do not have a green thumb either so I can totally appreciate your excitement over sprouts!!!
okra?...that's an unusual choice. planning on making lots of gumbo?
I love okra in vegetable beef soup
I ony am going to have three plants
Way to go! We are hoping to have success with our garden too.....but we'll see :)
This sure seems to be the year for everyone I know to have gardens. Good luck and a big happy Green thumbs up to you all!
Post a Comment