This has been an unusual week. Two funerals in one week. My father's funeral was Tuesday. A Friend I met
visiting teaching passed away after a long battle with MS. Saturday on the way home from Mollie's funeral I stopped at a garage sale. I saw this lovely glider complete with teddy bear motif. I couldn't help but think of my son Matt and his wife Erin. Did I tell you they are presenting us with a grandchild in February? I just had to get this glider for them. Life goes on. Heavenly Father knows who we each are. My father and Mollie may not have been as famous as Senator Edward Kennedy but he lovingly took them home with the same glory as he did Kennedy.
3 comments:
So sweet and so true. :)
big hugs {{{}}}
This reminds me of when I was pregnant with Lorelai. My dad and my grandma passed away....but then I was blessed with a new little baby, and everything seemed okay. Life is beautiful. It really is.
I love that rocker. That baby will sleep soundly, I'm sure.
Nice thought there Stephanie. To Heavenly Father we are all equally important.
Post a Comment