Wednesday, September 2, 2009

House update









Monday I met with ,Joe, the construction foreman. All the plumbing, wiring and mechanical's are done. Yesterday they insulated the house and today they start drywalling. We are on schedule.
Mortgage locked at 5.375%. Time to start packing! So many miracles. We are so blessed.

4 comments:

Heidi D said...

SO excited for you! Did you pick all of your colors already? I can't wait to see the final product. :) I'm sure not half as much as you though. lol.

Kristen said...

A lot of excitement and fun happening at your house, or I should house(S) right now! Once that drywall goes up it really begins to look more like home! I am so happy for you!! Thanks for always sharing the pictures. It's really enjoyable being able to have a peek into this blessed time in your life.

SuzanSayz said...

Stephanie, your eager happiness shines so brightly through your words. I love it!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh it's coming along! I am excited right along with you!