Friday, August 21, 2009

Robert M. Gaba


1932-2009
Robert Marion Gaba age 76 of Big Sandy, Tennessee, formerly of Frankfort, IL Died at home on Friday August 21, 2009 after a long illness.Robert attended the University of Oklahoma and served in the United States Air Force. He retired from management at the Ford Stamping Plant in Chicago Heights, IL. He was active in the Frankfort community serving as a volunteer for the Frankfort Police Force and President and member of the Frankfort Lions Club. He is survived by his wife Marty Elder Gaba , three daughters , Stephanie Willis(Dave)of New Lenox, IL, Marion Gaba of Clermont, FL and Candace Vucsko of Frankfort, IL, a son-in-law Ernest Fenyes of Frankfort, IL , Eight Grandchildren , Rachel Willis, Troy Vucsko(Cassandra), Jonathan Willis(Emilie), Matthew Willis(Erin), Krystal Shelley(Gary), Elisabeth Willis, Kyle Wattles, Luke Vucsko and Three Great grandchildren Logan Vucsko, Taylor Vucsko, and Aubrey Willis. Born near Halls, Tennessee he is preceded in death by his parents William Robert and Addie Love Gaba, his siblings Edna Ray, Louise Everett, Eldon Gaba, Evelyn Alley, Joseph Gaba, Sewell Gaba, and Anna Pearl Layne and his Daughter Lana Wattles Fenyes. Visitation will be held Monday, August 24th, 2009, at Kurtz Memorial Chapel, 65 Old Frankfort Way, Frankfort, IL 60423 from 3-8pm. Funeral Service Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009, at 10 a.m. in the funeral home chapel. Interment to follow at Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Frankfort IL.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Stephanie, my thoughts and prayers are with you. What a wonderful father and grandfather.

Kristen said...

I'm sending you lots of love and comforting thoughts.

Lisa Christine said...

Oh Stephanie, I am so, so sorry. Take care.

SuzanSayz said...

I clicked on this the other day but for some reason there was only a picture with no script. I came back to see if it was still just a picture. I'm truly sorry for your loss, Stephanie. He sounds wonderful.

Heidi D said...

I'm sorry I missed this post. Love and thoughts are sent your way. :)