This is my dear friend Carla. We have shared many fun times and a few sorrows together. She is an earthly angel. Carla is now living in Alaska. Too far away as far as I am concerned.
She came to visit Illinois to help her son and his family with a move. Her son is in Medical school and his wife is due with baby number 3 in a few weeks. She took time to come visit Elisabeth and me before returning to her beloved Hubby. I love Carla. I can be myself with her. I can cry and laugh and she will cry and laugh with me. I cannot begin to tell you all the things Carla has done for me. But speaking of moving, years ago when I found out we were going to move in a week and I was working . Carla came and packed my whole family of six. An angel on earth I tell you. We still can call and talk and laugh and cry together. I tell everyone when I grow up I want to be as kind and loving as Carla. I am so blessed to have her lead to follow.
Oh, I just had a wonderful thought. An Alaskan cruise and visit with Carla and George. I'll get right on it. These things take time and for Dave and I usually years.



2 comments:
Good friends are easy to recognize for sure. She is one of them.
That would be great to be able to go visit her in Alaska. I have people in my life as well that I just love to pieces. Sometimes someone just clicks with us and no explanation is needed.
Post a Comment