My 76 year old father is terminally ill. I have been off to help my mother for a few days. As you can see my mom(in the blue shirt) looks young. My daughter Rachel drove me down to Tennessee. The cute little girl is my nephew's daughter. My sister Candy and her son and his family also made the trip to visit grandpa.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I hope his last days will be filled with many great memories that you all will talk about for years to come!
Love and support coming to your family from mine. <3
I'm so sorry for you and your family Stephanie. It's so hard to watch those we love suffer. My dad died two years ago on the
11th of this month. I still miss him a lot, but I know that he is happy. Maybe our dads will get to know each other, up there.
Post a Comment