sorry . Willis Insurance of England bought the Sears tower.tThus they are changing the name of this famous Chicago landmark to Willis Tower. I am pretending it is in my honor
If I had just waited until today to comment I would have been informed and not ignorant about what you meant here Stephanie. Thanks to the Today Show and newspaper I now know all about it. And I can now enjoy this post for the cute little In-Joke it is! Congratulations Mr and Mrs Willis, you must be so very proud! LOL
5 comments:
I guess I need to be educated, what exactly is the Willis Tower?
sorry . Willis Insurance of England bought the Sears tower.tThus they are changing the name of this famous Chicago landmark to Willis Tower. I am pretending it is in my honor
If I had just waited until today to comment I would have been informed and not ignorant about what you meant here Stephanie.
Thanks to the Today Show and newspaper I now know all about it.
And I can now enjoy this post for the cute little In-Joke it is!
Congratulations Mr and Mrs Willis, you must be so very proud!
LOL
They are changing the name of the Sears tower? Really?
Well....at least they chose a good one, right?
I can't believe the city's going to let them change such an institution. Maybe now you can get some perks in town though!
Post a Comment