I love watching little miss play. Today she was ready for lunch and sweetly took her baby with to the table. She carefully placed her on the booster chair and sat beside her on the seat. Then Papa called on the cell phone and as usual she had to talk.
I am brought so much joy watching her use new words and interact with life. I need learn how to play all over again. Just enjoy and love life wherever I am.
I am finally working on getting well. I am gaining strength. Physical therapy is helping me get the use of my left arm back. Hopefully it is just tendinitis and not a torn rotator cuff. Also the podiatrist helped with the pain in my heel. I hope to be walking 3 miles by May.
There is so much turmoil in the world. I choose to not be affected by it. I am going to keep my eye on the Prophet and not let the world dictate my emotional state. I read the Church's statement regarding the upcoming HBO presentation and the calm of the Lord's spokesman.
You can read it here.
I am thankful to live at this time. There is so much love and beauty in the world. Have a great day!
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


5 comments:
Stephanie, I wasn't aware that you have been having so many health problems. I sure do like your "can't get me down attitude" though. This post also reminded me of something. How long until you are a grandma of two?
Thank you so much for this post. It is so heartfelt and your simple faith seeps through the words. Optimistic and pure.
I, too, read that article and was comforted.
We really ARE going to win, aren't we?!
Stephanie, I'm so sorry for your loss of a sweet new grandbaby. I hope that everyone is finding peace. And I hope you have a nice and healthy 2009 starting now:D
Thank you for this beautiful and uplifting post :)
3 miles. That's fantastic. I know you'll accomplish your goal!
Post a Comment