Thursday, November 5, 2009

A bright star


My daughter in law ,Erin, made this beautiful costume for Aubrey. She also made one for Vivie and Kiera.
Elisabeth loved Halloween this year. While Dave installed the garage door opener( which worked once before smoking and going kaput) and I unpacked( I am still unpacking) Elisabeth handed out cracker jack and tootsie rolls to at least 100 trick or treater's.
We are loving our new home. The neighbors are friendly, the home is bright and cheery and we invision many a happy time here.
I am working on growing the grass in the back yard. I now know you should pay them to sod the whole yard. The home came with a sodded front yard and seeded back yard. Let's just say I do not have a green thumb.

6 comments:

Heidi D said...

There are two things I wish I'd have had the builders do for the house. White woodwork and landscaping. Those were the two hardest and expensive add ons.

That costume is really pretty. I'm assuming she's Gisele from Enchanted?

Stephanie said...

yes they were all Gisele. One blue,one pink one yellow.

SuzanSayz said...

Beautiful little Aubrey.
The dress is incredible. I'm impressed, and it takes a lot with all my years of sewing for me to be impressed.
I wish the picture was bigger though. You know we old ladies with our old lady eyes. tee hee.

Stephanie said...

Susan, I tried to make it bigger. I need my IT guy to show me how to enlarge the picture. He is in Idaho so it will be a while.

mswillis5 said...

You should have linked to our website. Our pictures are bigger.

Lisa Christine said...

I love that dress....a beautiful color.

Best of luck with your grass!