Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's all coming together


I am following Mellody Hobson's advise. These two pristine leather couches are going to look great in my family room. I bought them from craigs list.. They are a perfect dark brown and not at all light as the picture makes them appear. I am determined to furnish my home without a penny of debt. Now if I could master no mortgage I would really be set.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

They look terrific!! Great choice!! I love the look of two couches sitting across from each other in a living room. It's a perfect set up that calls for relaxation and conversation.

Oh and by the way, I am having so much fun watching your new house come together. Decorating and designing are my favorites!

Heidi D said...

So fabulous! I love Craigslist! I can't wait to see what it will all look like when you're done. :))

SuzanSayz said...

Good for you Stephanie!