Thursday, September 10, 2009

Decorating

























So far I have found the drapes online that were discontinued and match Elisabeth's comforter set. Her furniture is already in place and I am going to find a crystal lamp and have plans to cover the shade with small yellow gingham that matches the trim of her comforter. I may even look for a chandler type light for her ceiling.




I am working on the formal living room. I am using the couch I have . The walls are going to be sage green. The drapes I am still researching. I have found a queen Anne end table and coffee table on craigslist at separate times. I will post pictures when I have it all figured out.




Our family room I just don't know what I am going to do. I would love brown leather couches. But currently they are out of budget. I will decide colors once I find furniture .




I found a quilt on clearance at Kohl's for our room. Not sure what I want for window treatments. I am considering making Roman Shades.




I wish I had a decorating thumb. Anyone have any ideas for how to arrange furniture and decorate our new home I want you to know I am hoping for help from your imaginations.



















2 comments:

mswillis5 said...

Beth is actually quite good at that sort of thing. You might consider asking her...and my mom, I think is also pretty darn good with that stuff. Emilie and I didn't inherit any of that.

Lisa Christine said...

I'm in the midst of decorating too....fun isn't it?!