I feel like jumping up and down in complete joy for you!! How exciting!! A new home too! Do you get to pick out all the features...wood color, paint color, flooring, etc.?
I am so happy for you Stephanie. Our new house (well almost 4 years old "new") that we had built for us, is such a sweet sanctuary. I know it sounds dumb and maybe a little corny but I can really tell that our home loves us as much as we love it.
6 comments:
That's just wonderful Stephanie!
Congrats.
I feel like jumping up and down in complete joy for you!! How exciting!! A new home too! Do you get to pick out all the features...wood color, paint color, flooring, etc.?
We did pick all the colors today. I am still in shock. It is truly a miracle. I never ever dreamed I would have a new home.
Super exciting Stephanie. Good luck.
I am so happy for you Stephanie. Our new house (well almost 4 years old "new") that we had built for us, is such a sweet sanctuary. I know it sounds dumb and maybe a little corny but I can really tell that our home loves us as much as we love it.
Wooohoooo!!!!!
What exciting news!
Make sure to post pictures of all the progress....from the ground up!
Post a Comment