Friday, January 23, 2009

Just what the Doctor ordered












It may have been cool by Florida standards but for us it was awesome! We just relaxed. Soaked up the sun and enjoyed our stay. The Cabana's saved the day by blocking the wind and allowing us to enjoy the sun. We built a sandcastle. Walked the beach and loved every minute of our vacation. My sister Marion and my parents came down for 4 days and an enjoyable time was had by all.
This Sunday I am teaching Relief Society. Lesson Let Him Do It with Simplicity, Elder L. Tom Perry (Nov 2008). This relaxing vacation has helped me mentally prepare for teaching simplicity.




5 comments:

Jan said...

That looks so relaxing and warm. Glad for you.

Good luck this Sunday :)

SuzanSayz said...

I'm sure you will be completely prepared for a lesson on simplicity after such a wonderful vacation. I'm thrilled that you were able to do something so lovely.

Lisa Christine said...

That looks HEAVENLY.

...I wish my doctor would order that for me....

Heidi D said...

Oh, I can only imagine. :) I bet it was so nice. I hope to do that someday too.

Anonymous said...

It sounds just heavenly!
And good luck with your lesson. it'll be great!