Goals for 2009
1. Survive the new renal diabetic diet
2. Read the BOM
3. Lose 40 more pounds (should not be too hard with all the restrictions of the new diet)
4. Be content in the present
5. Buy a home.
6 . Be debt free
7. Read more.
8. Express in word and deed my love for my family.


5 comments:
I think you and I have similar goals for the year. We are trying to read the BOM as a family. I want to have another baby, but I need to loose weight first.
Good luck on yours!
Very worthy goals Stephanie. I wish you good luck, but I also hope you won't even need it.
Wow! You've got a big year ahead of you!
Those are fantastic goals.
Happy new year!
Hey move to Kennewick!!! Lisa and I have a home we would give you a great deal on!!!
Good luck with all your goals!
And sorry I have been a lazy commenting bum. My IT dept at work is blocking blogger now, so I don't have as much time to read the blogs!
LOL...I see Donald's attempt above at unloading our other house...so funny.
Great goals....they match up with a few of mine!
Post a Comment