Thursday, April 8, 2010

oh my goodness..............

picture from recipezaar.com

I really do mean goodness. Tonight I tried a recipe that is divine. I thought Elisabeth and Dave would say it was ok but please don't make it again. We are not sauce and gravy people here.

Let me tell you this is so wonderful everyone wants me to make it again. Crispy Chicken costoletta .


I sure don't know how we survived the boredom of cooking before the internet. I have tried more new recipes in the last few years . Thank you my blogging friends for all the links to delicious meals and recipes. Oh My Goodness......................................................


3 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I will most certainly try this!

Heidi D said...

I check Allrecipes.com everyday and have a daily dish sent to my email. I love online recipes!

Thanks for sharing this one. :)

SuzanSayz said...

I really don't see the need for cookbooks anymore. You can find just about any recipe you could possibly ever want online.
Btw, it looks delish, I'm off to check it out!
CHOW!