Today is just one of those days. I had a hard time sleeping last night. I finally went back to bed at 6a.m. and didn't wake up until noon. Arrg!!!!!!!!!!!My day just had a lift. My mother called. She and Marion went to Ryan's buffet for Lunch. They were only charged $9 for two people to eat. My mother protested and the cashier said no that is correct. My mom looked at the receipt and discovered the reason it said ...........Two seniors.....................Poor Marion.
Marion is on the phone as well. She tells how our mother made one of her hourly potty breaks. Upon her return she hopped into the wrong car. The elderly man said "Hello, Honey"............
Marion was mistaken for being older and now a man by her own mother. By the by Marion said it was not even an escape my mother got into..........But no my mother doesn't need glasses.
Those two continued to talk up a storm. I will save the "Chicken" story for another time. Do you hear police sirens..........................Ethel!
P.S. My mother told me she wanted this posted immediately. I am an obedient daughter. LOL



1 comments:
So funny!
Post a Comment