A few weeks ago Emilie and Jon delivered a truck load of landscape timbers to our home. Today Matt graciously on his day off came to help with the digging and assembly. Dave worked from early today until dark . I love the finished result. The raised beds will be full of raspberries, blackberries and blueberries along with tomato's , pepper, onions and squash. The weather here as been unseasonably warm 80's. It has me itching to start planting.
Last fall we had unseasonably warm weather as well so in early November my mother planted bulbs and plants from her yard to mine. I love the daffodils that are already peaking through.



2 comments:
We had been having such nice weather and all of a sudden it just went yucky. Oh well, it can't stay bad for ever.
That looks great! I wish we could plant some stuff too.
I woke up and it was snowing this morning. Yuck.
Your lawn looks lovely too. :)
Post a Comment