
It has been gray and cloudy for so long. My attempts to remain sunny have failed. Elisabeth has been having medical issues since November. We are both bummed. My weight loss is no longer. I have regained all Twenty five pounds. My meds are not working well either. I am one bundle of joy. As for Elisabeth we will be spending every one of Dave's days off in Chicago getting lymphedema therapy. It took two and a half hours to get home last week. There is no time for fun in Chicago on those days. Now that she can only use a wheelchair I cannot take her anywhere by myself.. My torn rotator cuff makes it difficult to lift the wheelchair into the car not to mention I can't get the wheelchair with her in it out the front door even with the ramps.
I am delighted to have another beautiful granddaugter. Perhaps I will make my way to visit and hold this bundle of pure sweetness. Then I could also Take Little Miss Aubrey to lunch. She never fails to bring a smile to my face.
It is Time to dream of spring and attitude adjustments and get myself a whole new outlook.


6 comments:
Just let us know when you are coming and we would be glad that you came up here.
Stephanie, I won't give you any of that "Cheer up and look at the bright side stuff" I know how hard it is to be in the dumps and have people think the answer is just THAT simple. But please know that you do have people who care. I have only one teency weency bit of advice.
Enjoy those two darling granddaughters to the very best of your ability. You can't help but be happy around someone who loves you as much as a grandaughter does!
Sending happy thoughts your way!
Life has been throwing so many stinkers lately. I've been depressed. Kind of one of the reasons I haven't blogged in a while.
You can't count on it, but here's hoping something great will come your way. That probably didn't come out super positive, sorry, that's the best I can do for right now. Maybe I'll be in brighter spirits later on in the week. :)
Stephanie! I completely understand the wheel chair problems. In fact, I am going to blog about it one of these days.
I can barely lift (my) Elisabeth's new wheel chair in and out of the car. So what am I supposed to do? I was just talking to her therapists about it an hour or so ago and they are going to place a call to the wheelchair rep to see if there are any kind of car ramps I could by. Something to wheel it in the back of the van.....because I just can't lift that all the time.
Anyways, please know that we are hear to listen to your woes :) Hopefully things take a turn for the better soon!
I've been dreaming of Spring too. Long winter days filled with all the heavy everyday stuff you have been managing sure makes a day feel long and exhausting.
Post a Comment