I have never won anything in my whole life. Imagine my surprise when the phone rang this morning telling me my name was the winner in the grand opening drawing at Fantastic Sam's.
We are the proud owners of a new Weber grill. We are excited for spring to come to try out our prize. Thank you Fantastic Sam's.



3 comments:
Seriously? That is so exciting!! Hooray for the opening of Sam's!!
Congrats Stephanie!!!
I've won a few things in my time but it just never gets old. My daughter Heidi and her family actually won a
DS-lite, from a package of Oscar Meyer hotdogs. Definitly one of the winning high points for our family.
I'm trying to figure out how I missed so many of your posts. Granted I haven't really been on line very much these last few days, but WOW, you have been quite prolific!!!
Wow! That's an awesome prize. I think I have only won a small ice cream from McDonalds...
Post a Comment