I am sad to report my laptop as crashed. Thankfully, Elisabeth, allows me to check in on her netbook. I miss my computer. I cannot download pictures, do genealogy or many of the things I enjoy doing. I am looking to replace the laptop with a desktop.
I would appreciate any feedback on computer brands both good and bad as we work in getting a replacement computer.
Also I found a wonderful recipe for Minestrone soup. Enjoy.
http://www.recipezaar.com/Copycat-Olive-Garden-Minestrone-Soup-by-Todd-Wilbur-77585
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


6 comments:
Stephanie, my little brother's life IS computers. Go to his blog, he's on my sidebar, and tell him what you are looking for. If you want his e-mail address as well just let me know.
I got a Dell from Best Buy around tax time. It has been wonderful. No complaints. It's an Inspiron with a Intel Pentium chip set. I think it has 4gs maybe 3. My husband knows the specs. Oh, it's a laptop.
I use it almost exclusively.
Fixing computers is my Uncle Mikes profession. You should check him out. He's on my sidebar. Keeping up with the Brinkerhoffs. Maybe he'll have a few suggestions.
Thanks Heidi. I can't believe I didn't mention Mike's name.
We love our Dell.
I hope you get this fixed.. that was awhile ago!
How is Stephanie? I hope all is well and that you are happy and settled and that life is full of joy and all yummy things.
Take care and happy to pop over here...
Jan
Post a Comment