Stephanie, I sure hope I didn't make you feel bad with my comment on Lisa's blog. It was actually just refering to an inside joke between us. I guess that's the problem in commenting to a member of your family that you are so close to. It's easy to write things that other commenters don't get and then it makes me look bad. Sorry for confusing you. Love ya!
3 comments:
It all looks wonderful! And also, very, very, inviting. Just like a Wedding reception should!
Stephanie, I sure hope I didn't make you feel bad with my comment on Lisa's blog. It was actually just refering to an inside joke between us. I guess that's the problem in commenting to a member of your family that you are so close to. It's easy to write things that other commenters don't get and then it makes me look bad. Sorry for confusing you.
Love ya!
oh Stephanie! What a beautiful wedding! Everything looks perfect!
Post a Comment