The drive way is in. I didn't get a picture. I am told when I visit this weekend I will see counter tops, sinks, carpet and a near completed house. I am keeping busy watching Aubrey, packing and planning a wedding(more on that later). This has been a week of many ups and downs. All the stress of moving and my questionable health( not helped by my poor eating in times of stress)are taking a toll on my mental health .
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


4 comments:
Such fun! I can't wait to see photos of the completed house. It's been great seeing it be built every step of the way.
I understand how stressful moving is! Hang in there! Just keep imagining life in your new house, with everything unpacked, settled, and how great it will feel to be in your brand new house of your own! I feel so happy for you and dread all of that miserable work and chaos for you too. Times like this a genie in a bottle would come in handy...just *blink* everything into place and just *blink* a healthy nutritious meal on the table. (lol) So maybe some dreams won't come true, but the dream of a new house of your own...ahh, now that's a dream come true!! I'm so happy for you!
I understand how you feel Stephanie. Four years ago when we moved into our newly finished house it was definitly what I would call "The Best Of Times and the Worst Of Times" It was so incredible to be in our new house but for the first month and especially that first week it was almost as bad as camping.
Have fun and try to not stress out too bad!
Your comment on my post today touched my heart. I can imagine adulthood is the hardest. It seems so silly to me, that a professional therapist working for early intervention would make such a comment. It sure wasn't a therapeutic, sympathetic response. We never can really know what something is like until we are there and going through it.
Post a Comment