Be back with pictures asap. Everyone with the flu please get better soon.
We are so excited and grateful for this new home. It has turned out beautiful!
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago
Be back with pictures asap. Everyone with the flu please get better soon.
We are so excited and grateful for this new home. It has turned out beautiful!
Posted by Stephanie at 3:59 PM
3 comments:
Ouch! The packing and subsequent un-packing are the two things that initially put a teeny bit of a damper on moving into a new house.
Have fun, and may it go quickly.
We're trying our hardest to get better :)
Happy packing!
I prefer packing to unpacking. I've done both many times.
I want a tour of the new house before you move everything in. I'm really excited for you and I want to see the finished product. :)
I'm hoping soooo hard that we don't get the flu. No health insurance makes it kind of scary.
Post a Comment