Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do you believe in miracles?

Today a miracle home came on the market. It is a 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a full basement and attached 2.5 car garage. It is a ranch style home. It has a master bath and a sun room. It is everything I want. It is in a great neighborhood. The price is unheard of.

We wrote an offer. If everything goes well it will be a miracle of miracles. I am so excited.
I hope to take pictures and tell you all the great news next week. Until then we are waiting with
hopeful hearts and prayers in our minds continually.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Of course I believe in miracles and I am certain that you can obtain yours. Happy days. I really do hope all goes well for you. Sounds perfect Steph. Yay.

SuzanSayz said...

Oh Stephanie, that would be so wonderful!!!! I don't want to say any more about it though, because I certainly don't want to jinx it.

Lisa Christine said...

So exciting!!! I can't wait to hear if it all goes through :)