We did not get the house. If only we had a couple hundred thousand cash laying around the house.
That is a bummer. I too wish that I had a couple hundred thousand laying around...but if I did the government would take it from me anyways!
So disappointed Stephanie. So very sorry.
I'm so sorry for you Stephanie. I know how hard it can be, to be hopeful and then have it not work out. Who knows maybe in a year or two things will happen and just like that you could have your DreamHouse.
I'm so very sorry. I know how you feel.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is a bummer. I too wish that I had a couple hundred thousand laying around...but if I did the government would take it from me anyways!
So disappointed Stephanie. So very sorry.
I'm so sorry for you Stephanie. I know how hard it can be, to be hopeful and then have it not work out. Who knows maybe in a year or two things will happen and just like that you could have your DreamHouse.
I'm so very sorry. I know how you feel.
Post a Comment