This past week we were in the Dallas, Texas area to help care for Erin and Ada. Erin had surgery,little Miss Ada kept us in Stitches and Matt helped with shopping and extreme couponing.
An added bonus was visiting with Ben and Rachel.
The only concern for us was could Elisabeth ascend the three flights of stairs. Pictured are the first 19 steps. I am happy to report not only did Elisabeth walk up the stairs once but multiple times during our stay.
My hope is Elisabeth will make the same strides with her life that she decided to make with the stair case.
3 comments:
Way to go Elizabeth!! You rock!!
I love a gal with determination.
She did an incredible job. I was surprised with how often y'all were able to get out and enjoy Texas. Thank you so much for all of your help. I really appreciate it.
Post a Comment