I love a tranquil inviting home. With all the white walls screaming for color , Dave and I finally have made a decision. Did you know there are like a million, zillion shades of beige? It is not easy to choose .
The living room will be saybrook sage. The halls will be shaker beige and the great room/kitchen will be alexandria beige.
Now to decide when to start the painting project.




2 comments:
Hi Stephanie! Long lost Susan here. I like your color choices. Nice and serene. We can all use more serenity in our lives. Your two grandbabies are so darling. I can't believe just how fast babies grow. Sorry to be so long gone. I'll probably get back to blogging sometime in September.
At least that's what I keep telling myself. Until then Happy Grandma-ing and Gardening!!!
You know I would love to help you paint. I might not be available for a few weeks, but I'll be there ready to go.
Post a Comment