Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My mother is one in a million. Tough, intelligent, talented, kind, generous are just a few of the adjectives that remind me of her.

I should have taken a picture of her when I was in Tennessee. She is now down to her thin self. She sets her mind to something and it is done. She ran her own very successful real estate office.
She generously takes care of all her family. None of us will forget the two family vacations when she took all her children,spouses and grandchildren to Mexico.
She is always kind and generous when she see's someone in need. She works hard. She can run circles around me . She is artistic , garden's and makes custom draperies and sewed for all four of her daughter's all our growing up years. Thank you , Mom for taking such good care of us.
So Mom, I hope that today you have a wonderful Mother's day. Love, Stephanie

0 comments: