Sweet baby! Why do they have to grow up so gosh darn fast? Sorry Stephanie but this background is just as hard on my eyes. I think that any dark color will do the same thing to my eyes. Lately, even just plain computer white background black print gets to me after a while. I would maybe go with a light background like a cream or really pale pink, green or blue and then have the print nice and dark. I know one thing for sure, I'm NEVER going to trade in my beloved real life books for one of those horrible Kindle Readers.
3 comments:
Sweet baby! Why do they have to grow up so gosh darn fast?
Sorry Stephanie but this background is just as hard on my eyes. I think that any dark color will do the same thing to my eyes. Lately, even just plain computer white background black print gets to me after a while. I would maybe go with a light background like a cream or really pale pink, green or blue and then have the print nice and dark. I know one thing for sure, I'm NEVER going to trade in my beloved real life books for one of those horrible Kindle Readers.
Is this better?
MUCH MUCH MUCH!!!!!
Your approval ratings are now at an all time high!
tee hee
Post a Comment