Is that what my problem is? For some reason I just can't come up with an idea or energy for a new post. I realized something today. I don't do much during the winter because the cold and gloom leave me feeling completely uninspired. And during the heat of summer,(100% today) I just can't get moving because I am worn out by the heat. I guess that leaves parts of Spring and parts of Autumn. Before it gets too hot and before it gets too cold and dark. I need to try harder I guess.
4 comments:
Thoughts with you Stephanie.
I feel like that too today. I hope you get better soon. :)
Is that what my problem is? For some reason I just can't come up with an idea or energy for a new post.
I realized something today. I don't do much during the winter because the cold and gloom leave me feeling completely uninspired. And during the heat of summer,(100% today) I just can't get moving because I am worn out by the heat. I guess that leaves parts of Spring and parts of Autumn. Before it gets too hot and before it gets too cold and dark.
I need to try harder I guess.
i think we all get those jumbled days. I hope you are feeling a little better :)
Post a Comment