Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Box Garden





We are enjoying our little garden. The sweet 100 cherry tomato's are delicious. I am so glad we tried gardening one more time. We are going to have a bounty of tomato's ,peppers and are looking forward to homemade salsa . Any chance we can get D. Sorenson's famous recipe?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I'm not entirely sure what Donald's policy is on giving out his recipe, but I'm pretty sure that as long as he gets the credit, for his Donsalsa, he would be cool with it.
We are having a huge success btw with our tomatos too this year. Only problem is that we don't eat enough of them.
Go figure.

Kristen said...

Homemade salsa!!!...oh how I wish I lived near you! It's my favorite!

Lisa Christine said...

I heard that he sent you out the recipe :) Enjoy the DonSalsa!!

(he just made a batch of it 2 nights ago!)