happy happy joy joy!Me dancing for you!
Stephanie that is great news. You had a sadness, not getting the house and now you have a great happiness. I'm thinking about the saying that "when God closes a door he opens a window". Happy, Happy thoughts to you and your family!!
Yay! What happy news!! Congratulations!!
Yippee!!!!!!
Congratulations! Thanks for comming over to my blog. Sorry it took me so long to stop over to yours. Glad I did.
yay for grandkids - they sound so exciting!!!! I am always rejoicing over pregnancies, what a fun time to bring such sweet souls into the world.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
happy happy joy joy!
Me dancing for you!
Stephanie that is great news. You had a sadness, not getting the house and now you have a great happiness. I'm thinking about the saying that "when God closes a door he opens a window". Happy, Happy thoughts to you and your family!!
Yay! What happy news!! Congratulations!!
Yippee!!!!!!
Congratulations! Thanks for comming over to my blog. Sorry it took me so long to stop over to yours. Glad I did.
yay for grandkids - they sound so exciting!!!! I am always rejoicing over pregnancies, what a fun time to bring such sweet souls into the world.
Post a Comment