I am hosting Christmas eve. I also have a birthday to host December 21st. I am looking for favorite appetizer recipes. I would be so grateful if you would share your favorite recipes with me.
I am also looking for a salad recipe that goes with ham and lasagna.
I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season.


1 comments:
You probably have tried this one, but just in case, have you ever done the cream cheese base with the shrimp and cocktail sauce? It is always a huge favorite with my family. Also, last week I attended our ward's Relief Society Christmas Dinner and program. The only part of it I really liked was the salad. It had the BEST fruit blend, vinigarette, salad dressing I have ever tasted. The RS Presidency e-mailed us all the recipes last week. If you are interested in either the salad dressing or the shrimp recipes send me an e-mail or leave me a comment with your e-mail address and I can send them to you. Good luck with your hosting responsibilities. I'm sure you will do well.
Post a Comment