Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Look out Florida,Here I come!

I can hardly believe I am letting myself go away for 6 days. It will be the second time in 29 years.the first trip was 3 days on a trip to the Washington Temple many years ago. I have been away with my husband a few times in those 29 years.

Although my children are now grown, I have a dependant adult child. I am not helping her gain her independance . We have daily battles regarding her care. I am trying to push back feelings of guilt for leaving her. I instead am trying(????) to help her see she can care for herself while I am gone.

My dear husband will be home to care for her 3 of the days I am gone. I only wish he and I could go away for a month by ourselves. That to me would be pure bliss.


IN florida I will be staying at my sister's . Thank you Marion. My parents are staying with her for the winter. I hope to just soak up the sun and go anywhere I want without wheelchair, Cathing schedules and time consuming b. programs . I hope to return with a fresh attitude and inspirations to make changes in our lives.

Tomorrow is the big day.

0 comments: