My recent trip to Florida was not as expected . However, I decided to look on the bright side. I did escape to a warm , sunny climate for 5 days. I began to feel ill the afternoon of my flight. I debated going at all and decided to hop on the plane: after all I had a flu shot in October.
Instead of complaining I just decided to feel lucky I had the flu in sunny Florida instead of cold dreary Chicago.
I am now looking forward to my Arizona trip to see my sweet granddaughter. Elisabeth and I are going to watch Aubrey for the last two weeks of the semester. Help them pack and the Dave is coming for graduation and we are driving their car back with Elisabeth and Aubrey. We are going to vacation on the way back and plan to visit Matt and Erin in SLC.
A Perfect Gift: Hair Twists with Wood Beads
5 days ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment